How we work
How we work
Your idea for an Offsite will be followed by our contact. A personal conversation to get to know each other. In this phase we ask for your needs, evaluate, summarize and develop a goal, strategy, concept, program and activity.
Good preparation is the key to a good Offsite. The basic rule is: The earlier the collaboration begins, the better. With our Offsites we work closely and transparently with our customers. The following approach has proven to be successful:
Before the Offsite
- Clarify needs, goals and expectations of the Offsite
- Query the availability of team members
- Determine the period, number of days and choice of accommodation
- Put together an Offsite program: Workshops, activities and leisure
- Support with the organization of arrival and departure
- Organize catering, transport and logistics on site
During the Offsite
- Participate in workshops – participants can fully concentrate on their role and contribution.
- Our team ensures that everything runs smoothly and takes care of the participants’ concerns and wishes.
After the Offsite
- Compiled documentation with photos & video
- Toolbox with tips & tricks
- Content monitoring in regular exchange and feedback loops