The Offsite for developing and aligning your joint strategy. For executives, leadership and for entire companies.
Problems & Challenges
- Lack of common vision and mission
- No continuous “chain of goals” that employees can follow
- Decisions drag on, block employees
- Excessive meetings without concrete results
- The everyday work of leaders is often fragmented and follows its own rhythm
Possible Focus & Results
- Locating the status quo and current understanding
- Determining future needs
- Development of a common strategy and orientation
- Derivation of long- and medium-term goals
- Determination of measures for goal achievement and commitment
- A clear strategy and defined goals facilitate decision-making processes
- Clear orientation for managers and employees in everyday work
- Time and effort are in a balanced relation
- Through a participative work process, the results can be represented by all managers and increasingly be brought into the company
A Leadership Offsite is the new leadership and strategy seminar. In a well-balanced mix of business topics and offsite activities over several days, we create new thinking spaces and calm for a fresh spirit.
It is important to us to emphasize that we accompany our clients beyond the scope of an offsite for executives. In regular feedback and review loops, we create a commitment and consistency that is often not possible to achieve internally.